​Students are responsible for clarifying and establishing their status in Israel, and can turn to the Raphael Recanati International School staff for advice and assistance. Before commencing studies, all students must clarify their status and eligibility for a student visa (A-2), or Israeli citizenship, with the Israeli embassy or consulate in their country of origin. A student visa should be obtained in advance, in the student’s country of origin. International students who are children of an Israeli parent must settle all matters, such as deferment of military service, with the nearest Israeli embassy or consulate. The Jewish Agency provides advice and assistance to students considering immigrating to Israel. 

See Jewish Agency and Nefesh B' Nefesh for North America/UK 

*Please contact the nearest Israeli Embassy/ Consulate in your home country for more information. 

The RRIS staff is here to help with the procedure and can provide students with certification of your status as a student.